Monday, June 14, 2010

So I decided to rent a house for vacation 4 blocks away from our beach house

We had almost the entire Asheville "fam" come for a week so we rented 3110 Palmetto Blvd from Edisto Realty. www.EdistoRealty.com Johnny, Nina, Lisa, Mike, John-Michael, Reagan, Stacy, Josh, Kim, Savannah, John-Conner, Miles and myself had a blast. Spent most of our time on the beach at the 3100 block access. The weather was perfect.

We did Botany Bay and I will publish some of those pictures tomorrow. We ate at The WaterFront Restaurant on Jungle Rd. I highly recommend the Whole Fried Flounder and the Shrimp and Grits. They were packed with big groups but the staff was not overwhelmed and did a great job.

We got take out wings from Whaley's on Myrtle St. Did karaoke there on Monday night. Great crowd and yes Johnny and I were there until closing. Awesome local hang out.

1 comment:

  1. hello
    thanks for stopping by my blog! My husband and I have been visiting edisto for the last 17 years we absolutely LOVE edisto! We camp at the state park. We have met some really great friends at Edisto. It is so nice to see familiar faces when we show up. I look forward to following your post's about Edisto, it will help me get through our awful midwest winters!
    take care

    ReplyDelete